As a result of the Third Term NPDES Municipal Stormwater Permits for Orange County, adopted by the Santa Ana and San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Boards in early 2002, the cities and County (collectively called Permittees) have enhanced existing program elements and developed additional ones and have updated the draft 2000 Drainage Area Management Plan (DAMP) as the 2003 DAMP.
The 2003 DAMP has been redesigned to serve as the foundation for a series of model programs, local implementation plans, and watershed implementation plans rather than a single document as in the past. The 2003 DAMP was developed through a process that involved public and private sector input and pubic review through the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) process.
If there are any questions regarding the details of a document, or to obtain a hard copy or other alternative formats of the original document, or to have a document read to you, please contact the OC Public Works offices: 2301 N. Glassell St., Orange, CA, 92865 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST. You may by send a message directly to OC Watersheds, or call (714) 955-0600.
- Table of Contents, Acronyms, Glossary
- Executive Summary
- Section 1, Introduction
- Section 2, Program Management
- Section 3, Plan Development
- Section 4, Legal Authority
- Section 5, Municipal Activities
- Section 6, Public Education
- Section 6, Exhibit 6.II, Orange County Stormwater Public Education Program Recommendations
- Section 7, New Development/Significant Redevelopment (Model Water Quality Management Plan and Technical Guidance Document)
- Section 8, Construction
- Section 9, Existing Development
- Section 10, Illegal Discharges/Illicit Connections
Section 11, Water Quality Monitoring Program - Orange County Stormwater 2003 Drainage Area Management Plan (DAMP)
Section 11 of the 2003 DAMP describes the water quality monitoring programs being undertaken by the Orange County Stormwater Permittees.
Monitoring Program Maps - San Diego Region
Monitoring Program Maps - Santa Ana Region
Section 12, Watershed Chapters